Ahad, 13 Jun 2010

SS501 COME BACK !! FIGHTING!!!



Five Year later

They keep their promise for Fans

Five of them are still together with us

.

Triple S

who support them no matter what happen

With

Our heart full of L.O.V.E.

.

Today is the date we should express our feeling for them

.

Today is the date we should express our love for them

.

Today is the date we should memorize forever

.

.

.

.

.

Here I want to say to SS501

You may not know how you change my life

.

You may not know how you mean to me

.

You may not know how I need you in my life

.

You may not know how I want to be with you all

.

I just don’t really know how to express my feeling in deep

I just want to say from my heart

.

I LOVE YOU ~ 사랑해요 ~

.

Even though I am not with you all from day 1

However

I will definitely with you all

UNTIL FOREVER … 영원토록 …

*************************

SS501

.

5 주년 축하

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


여러분의 인생은 행복으로 가득하다고 …영원토록

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


SS501(pronounced as Double-S 501 or Deo Beul E Seu Oh Gong Il) is a popular South Korean boyband under management of Daesung Entertainment, also known as DSP Entertainment. The name of the band is a combination of the alphabet and numbers that have special meanings in them. The first “S” stands for “Super”. The second “S” is an abbreviation for whatever they want to be that starts with an S, Star/Singer etc. The number 5,0 and 1 means `five members united as one forever.’ Their official fan club is known as “Triple S”. There are only three official Triple S currently, but more are surfacing from other countries and waiting for DSP to recognize them.



Tiada ulasan: